S-LOUNGER 7911 by himolla: winner of the Design Award for its shape and functionality
Thanks to the successful combination of a slim design with sophisticated functionality, the S-LOUNGER 7911 recliner from himolla was awarded the 2019 Design Award. Crowned in the innovative furnishings category, the beautifully shaped chair brings together convenient reclining functions with a very lightweight-looking design for comprehensive seating comfort.
Versatile reclining functions to suit individual needs
The S-LOUNGER 7911 is available in a number of designs with various technical and visual specifications. The one-motor version features electric leg rest adjustment, whilst the position of the backrest is altered by means of the gas spring mechanism. The two-motor model features buttons to control the electric adjustment of both features. Meanwhile, the three-motor versions come with either a heart balance function or Lift & Rise. The manual switch is housed on the side of the chair and comes with a practical magnet. The electric adjustment can also be controlled by a wireless remote control or an app from the AppStore on request.
Three sizes and an adjustable base frame
Available in the sizes S, M and L, the S-LOUNGER 7911 also takes individual comfort into account. The various seat depths (52, 54, 56 cm) and seat heights (44, 46, 50cm) play a key part in providing a real feeling of well-being when sitting and relaxing in the chair. The adjustable headrest completes the comprehensive seating comfort. The S-LOUNGER 7911 recliner features a special convenient mechanism which makes it possible to position the chair at the desired angle.
Choose a chair with a fabric or leather cover in a colour that harmoniously complements your interior. Then choose a matching base frame. The base plate models come in a stainless steel finish, in wood or in a combination of both. The star base models also look great and are available in a stainless steel, chrome-plated or powder-coated aluminium finish.
- Winner of the GERMAN INNOVATION AWARD 2019
- Winner of the ICONIC AWARD 2019
- Recliner with an integrated leg rest and an adjustable backrest
- 3 sizes: S-M-L
- 4 functional versions available: electric (1, 2 or 3 motors)
- 8 base frames: 4 star bases and 4 types of base plate (metal, wood, combination, anthracite)
- angle adjustment of the headrest (manuel/elctric)
- Separate adjustment of the leg rest and the backrest
- Heart balance
- Lift & Rise
- Manual switch with magnet
- 360° swivel
- Saddle stitching
- External battery possible
- optional seat heating
- massage possible
- Optional: wireless remote control
- Can be controlled by an app
- Seat heights: 44, 46, 50 cm
- Seat depths: 52, 54, 56 cm
- Seat width: 49 cm
- 3 seat tensions: Superlastic soft, Superlastic med, Superlastic plus spring core